etech is an event technology provider who helps our customers solve their technology challenges through our three core competencies: AV, Digital Signage and Event IT & Internet. We perform these services in hotels and convention centers for conferences, meetings, training programs, and product launches.
As we continue to grow, etech is seeking an experienced and dynamic Logistics Coordinator to work alongside our Project Managers and Account Managers while planning and executing events by providing extensive knowledge of audio and video equipment, being able to multi-task and communicate effectively with the team as well as shipping and cross rental vendors.
If you'd like to work for a small company in a high performance, quick witted and entrepreneurial culture, we'd like to talk to you.
Role Overview, Requirements & Responsibilities:
• 3 to 5 years experience within the event industry in audio visual.
• Microsoft proficient with basic computer skills.
• Extensive understanding of audio visual equipment and how it works.
• Love of the latest AV technology industry trends.
• Ability to collaborate with the Sales team on the scope of work and cost control/analysis.
• Exceptional organizational skills/abilities such as a capacity to multi-task shipping logistics for multiple overlapping events nationwide out of multiple warehouse locations.
• Strong communication skills a must as a means to coordinate and negotiate pricing for cross rental equipment on all events.
• Understanding of costs/fair rental pricing for audio visual equipment in order to act as an audit point for estimates.
• Project Manage local events with the ability to earn commission.
Travel Requirements: Up to 10-20% depending on internal operations and onsite event needs.
Local office based in SE Orlando.
Compensation: This position is an hourly role. Additionally this position is eligible for company profit sharing, 401k, medical, dental, LTD, PTO, cell phone allowance and holidays.